Pamela Rosen Resume
- Envoy (blog posts and ebooks)
- Soundhound (ebook)
- ServiceNow (internal copy)
- Openprise (blogs, case studies, social copy, copyediting, ghostwriting)
- Coalition (promotional materials, blogs)
- Lead writer, editor, program manager, and moderator of the high-profile Evernote blog, a top-of-the-funnel blog with a half-million views per month. Wrote blog posts, articles, campaign materials, social media copy, landing pages, emails, and ghostwritten pieces for CEO.
- Managed the editorial calendar, synchronizing with social media group and the art department, brainstorming, creating and assigning stories and articles both externally and internally.
- Sourced, hired, managed, and edited 4-5 freelance writers and other content vendors, and worked collaboratively with graphic artists and illustrators.
- Chosen as a Medium.com Editor’s Choice author, which launched Evernote’s Medium page as a top channel for fan interaction.
- Wrote and hosted one of Evernote’s most successful Facebook Live events, with 5.2K viewers.
- Invited guest for Express Writers Twitter Chat as a subject matter expert on writing productivity.
- Produced copy chosen for use in global Apple retail stores.
- Created channel for success stories, thought leadership pieces that brought FileMaker’s messages to thousands of new customers, emails, and landing pages.
- Wrote email campaigns and landing pages to promote DevCon, FileMaker’s annual global conference.
- Development of executive presentations to be delivered by high-level Cisco management around the world.
- Ghostwriting of highly sensitive internal communications presented by Cisco executives.
- Ensuring consistent communication using Cisco internal channels such as WebEx Social (Jive).
- Stewardship of corporate brand standards for all communications.
- Writer/editor of campaign materials, emails, blog posts, landing pages, web pages, white papers, case studies, collateral materials and emails.
- Ghostwriter for corporate executives, with work published in Wired.com, CNET, and The Wall Street Journal.
- Creator of quarterly gated studies that brought in more than 5000 leads each.
- Writer and manager of $2M global print advertising campaigns, online advertising campaigns, and lead generation campaigns.
- Wrote and directed company videos and moved advertising budget from print to online, saving $500,000 in video services costs.
- Produced global large-presence trade show booths for the semiconductor industry in America, Europe, and Asia. Conceived and wrote all booth content and managed booth and travel designs and logistics.
- Strategized, wrote, and managed all public-facing content for outplacement and recruiting startup organization, including datasheets, presentations, web copy, press releases, sales scripts, videos, emails, demand generation webinar scripts, white papers, website, Facebook and other social media, and proposals (RFPs).
- Sourced, edited, and curated value-add materials for company’s online jobseeker portal.
- Senior copywriter for internal, partner, and customer-facing collateral that moved the WebEx product from a consumer to a B2B brand.
- Created demand generation campaigns that included emails, landing pages, videos, and websites. These materials were key to WebEx rebranding as a Cisco property under the Collaboration Software umbrella to change the competitive landscape
- Doubled as a technical writer, producing product guides, sales briefs, FAQs, and instructional technical manuals. Wrote technical material about Cloud collaboration products and services.
- Wrote industrial videos for Cisco.com that generated several million views
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- San Jose State University, Theatre Arts
- Ohlone College, Fremont, CA Journalism
- Stanford University course in SEO and Social Media
- Zertifikat Deutsch, Goethe Institut
February 22nd, 2018